For 2007 the Professional Selling Skills program is being further refined to not only cover the objectives outlined below but also to have them utilized for a specific target vehicle group (i.e. Light Trucks, Small Car or Light Commercials). The vehicle group covered in the course will vary over the course of the year and the details will be advised in the Dealer Bulletin at the time of advertising.
The Professional Selling Skills workshop is designed to prepare and equip Sales team members for brand driven customer management and sales success. The program provides the primary knowledge and skills for new Sales Consultants and builds a solid foundation for sales success.
The workshop covers the following areas:
· Brand orientation and understanding how to sell the brand.
· The selling process (10 step showroom experience).
· Customer Handling skills and Customer Viewpoint (CVP)
· Negotiation and Presentation
· Building value in a customers mind
· Understanding product fundamentals (styling, safety, driving dynamics and
· Standards and how to make them work for the Sales Consultant and the dealership.
1 hour Fordstar
1 day classroom.